- High school assignments may be typed using a professional-looking font in MLA format or handwritten in a neat cursive.
- Assignments handwritten in cursive should still skip every other line and have one-inch margins on top, bottom, left, and right.
- Spelling and vocabulary work should always be done in cursive.
- Print is acceptable on diagrams, maps, timelines, tables, charts, forms, graphs, and math problems.
- Students are encouraged to use cursive in their reading notes, but the choice is ultimately theirs since reading notes are not formal assignments.
Do high school assignments need to be typed? Print
Modified on: Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 3:57 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.