- High school assignments may be typed using a professional-looking font in MLA format or handwritten in a neat cursive.
- Assignments handwritten in cursive should still skip every other line and have one-inch margins on top, bottom, left, and right.
- Spelling and vocabulary work should always be done in cursive.
- Print is acceptable on diagrams, maps, timelines, tables, charts, forms, graphs, and math problems.
- Students are encouraged to use cursive in their reading notes, but the choice is ultimately theirs since reading notes are not formal assignments.
Modified on: Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 3:57 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.